For more extensive artist's bio, articles and list of exhibitions, visit artist(s) website(s). Many of the images displayed on this site are copyrighted, and are used here only for purposes of education or critical review. All rights are reserved by the artists who created the works referenced herein.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides

Reinier Gamboa




A graduate of the Art Center of Design and the New World School of the Arts, Reinier has


exhibited in many venues including Art Basel in 2005.

Reinier on his work:

When I was a child growing up in Cuba, I would watch in amazement as my father would paint in his spare time at home. He always encouraged me to draw, so I started as soon as I could hold a pencil. I have an interest in experiencing life, reading good books, having meaningful conversations, music of many kinds, nature, and art.









No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Related Posts with Thumbnails